ELSIS is now offering 100% scholarship off course fees for the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) to help international students in India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Nepal prepare for higher education in Australia.
The COVID-19 crisis may have temporarily closed international travel, but ELSIS is opening the door to continued learning opportunities for international students with remotely delivered English classes with 100% Scholarship off course fees!
This course is a 24-week course designed for students who wish to improve their academic English skills in preparation for further studies in Australia.
Enrolment is open for the next intake by 22 June and this special offer is valid for successful applicants (offshore international students) who meet entry requirements as specified by the programs offered by Swinburne University of Technology, Sydney:
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing)
- Master of Construction and Infrastructure Management
- Postgraduate Qualifying Program
Mode of delivery
This course is designed for remote delivery only, yet it provides a flexible and a collaborative learning experience for students. Students are required to attend a 4 hour live class each day.
The classes are delivered via Zoom for Education and are accessible through ELSIS online learning portal. In addition to the Zoom classes, students are given the privilege to access a wide range of ready-made
SUT Sydney Intakes
If you apply now for one of their master programs, you could start on 25 May 2020, or 14 September 2020.
Additionally, with the George Swinburne STEM Achievement Postgraduate Scholarship, you could be paying up to 30% less for the Master of Information Technology, Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing) or Master of Construction and Infrastructure Management.
This scholarship is available to all students who meet the program entry requirements.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only available to offshore international students from South Asia (countries – India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Nepal).
- Students must have access to a computer and suitable internet connection.
- Students must attend classes and complete assessments in order to successfully complete the course.
- A student who fails to complete two assessments may fail their course.
- Upon completion of this course students must achieve the required grade for entry to prospective College / University courses.
- Students will be tested on arrival in Australia to claim the FULL SCHOLARSHIP tuition, students must meet entry requirements as specified by Swinburne University of Technology, or Victoria University or APIC.
- Students might be required to sit for an IELTS or equivalent test for visa purposes.
Why you will love Swinburne?
At Swinburne, students are at the centre of everything we do. For over 100 years they have been committed to high-quality teaching, opportunities to engage with industry leaders and their courses are designed with your future in mind.
More than a century later, Swinburne continue to persevere in their commitment to not only provide, but also transform education through strong industry engagement, social inclusion, a desire to innovate and, above all, a determination to create positive change.
Students come first at Swinburne. Their courses are designed with your future in mind. Swinburne offers high-quality teaching, opportunities to engage with industry, state-of-the-art facilities and flexible study options.
For more information about the scholarships offered by ELSIS or, Swinburne University of Technology and their courses for international students, and start an application, you just have to register and choose an education expert to guide you and resolve any concerns you might have, as well as advise you for free even in your visa process.