If you’re thinking about undertaking university study, Western Sydney University (WSU) offers an outstanding range of undergraduate, postgraduate and research options across 10 campuses in Greater Western Sydney.
WSU is a world-class university with an international reach and a reputation for academic excellence and impact-driven research.
In 2019, Western Sydney University was ranked in the top two per cent of universities worldwide by the prestigious Times Higher Education World University Rankings. The University continues to strengthen its international profile and research and to build on the innovative work it has already undertaken in technology-enhanced learning and teaching.
Your choice of university is an important decision. We believe that success is fuelled by desire and ambition. If you have the drive and determination to succeed, then Western Sydney University offers you a myriad of opportunities to help you realize your ambitions. We believe your potential is unlimited.Professor Barney Glover AO. Vice-Chancellor and President
Why choose Western Sydney University?
- Offers programs with professional accreditations and international recognition
- Has increasingly strong rankings on QS, THE and ARWU
- Is centred in Australia’s fastest-growing economic region
- Has a mid-range price point and offers good value for money
- Offers a range of international scholarships
- Offers many programs with work-integrated learning and internships
Choosing a degree is your first step on the path to achieving your dreams, but it can be tricky. Especially when there’s a world of possibilities and you have to narrow them down to just one or two.
That’s why WSU have grouped all their courses into general areas of interest. To help you find your way, make an informed decision and reach your unlimited potential. Check them below!
- Construction and Management
- Creative Industries
- Health and Sport Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Criminology and Policing
- Information Technology
- Teaching and Education
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Tourism and Urban Planning
- Higher Degree Resarch
- TESOL, Interpreting and Translation
Support during COVID-19
Western Sydney University has confirmed a few initiatives to support international students during this extraordinary time amid COVID19.
For future commencing students:
- Online Delivery – All classes (both lecture and tutorial) commencing Semester 2 and Quarter 3 are delivered live online with recorded classes for revision until restrictions are fully lifted.
- 10% Fee Reduction to all international students commencing in
- Semester 2 July and Quarter 3 2020 intakes.
- Term 2 intake at International College.
- July intake for the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) at The College.
- Reduced Study Load – All commencing offshore students for Semester 2 July and Quarter 3 2020 will be allowed to enroll in 2 units of study instead of 4 units. Reducing the commencement fee amount by half the standard rate.
- Offshore Online Refunds – If students start offshore online and later get a visa refusal, they will refund the fees in full to students.
- Failing – Students will be able to repeat a failed unit at no cost and without academic penalty.
From state-of-the-art computer labs, modern study areas, and on-campus activities, plus a full range of student services, prepare yourself to take on the world of tomorrow.
All their campuses are close to public transport and parking. They’re equipped with stand-out education and technology facilities.
And you’re never far from green spaces, quiet study areas and, of course, some of Sydney’s best food and coffee.
Check the campuses of WSU below
- Parramatta City
- Liverpool City
- Parramatta South
- Sydney Olympic Park
- Sydney City
Parramatta City Campus
The innovative Parramatta City Campus is located in a major urban centre, providing increased transport connectivity, employment opportunities and access to retail and community amenities such as childcare.
The campus offers interactive, technology-enabled learning studios and unique study spaces for WSU students.
There’s no on-campus parking but there are nearby secure car-parks and street parking for an hourly rate.
It occupies floors 1 to 10 of the 14 storey building:
- The Ground Floor is retail space and a lobby
- Level 1 is an integrated support hub where students can access a range of support, study, enrolment, technology, library and other services.
- Levels 2 to 7 is the innovative learning and teaching spaces
- Levels 8 to 10 includes workspaces for staff and conference and function spaces
- Levels 11 to 14 is occupied by commercial tenants.
Western Sydney University offers a wide range of on-campus accommodation, providing you with high quality, affordable accommodation that gives a rich and balanced living and learning environment.
Their villages are self-catered and fully furnished with a great range of accommodation options and 24-hour support on Bankstown, Campbelltown, Hawkesbury, Nirimba, Parramatta and Penrith campuses. No matter which campus you choose, you’ll find an exciting community of residents with plenty of events to help you live, learn and grow!
For more information about the courses, accommodation and scholarships at Western Sydney University, their courses, and start an application, you just have to register and choose an education expert to guide you and resolve any concerns you might have, as well as advise you for free even in your visa process.
And the best of all? Using Sofiri is completely free. If you accept an offer at a university or college, you will pay the same fees as if you were going directly to a university. You can start right now by clicking on the next button.