Griffith College is currently offering a scholarship that takes AU$500 off fees for each billable subject enrolled in for Trimester 2 and Trimester 3, 2021
Upon submission of an international student application form, it will be automatically assessed, and awarder to you if you meet all the eligibility criteria.
How to apply?
To be eligible for this scholarship at Griffith College, you must
· Commence in the Foundation program or a Diploma program available in Trimester 2
· Have enrolled past census for Trimester 2 2021
· Not commencing in the Masters Qualifying program or associate degree Commerce and Business
· Be a new international student who have not studied in a previous period to Trimester 2 2021 at Griffith College
Be aware of
· Only applies to subjects that there is a fee to the student
· Does not apply to repeated or deferred courses after Trimester 3 2021
· Not available to students who are charged domestic fees
Why you will love Griffith College
At Griffith College you will have the best study options to achieve academic credit into hundreds of Griffith University degree mayors, including 8-12 month Diploma’s which will transition students straight into their second year of a range of University Bachelor degrees.
Basically, you can fast-track your study options and graduate in 8 months, additionally it has flexible start dates, with intakes in March, June and October, and classes are small, so, you will get more personalized support.
For more information about the scholarships at Griffith College, and start an application, you just have to register and choose an education expert to guide you and resolve any concerns you might have, as well as advise you for free even in your visa process.
AND THE BEST OF ALL? USING SOFIRI IS COMPLETELY FREE. IF YOU ACCEPT AN OFFER AT A UNIVERSITY OR COLLEGE, YOU WILL PAY THE SAME FEES AS IF YOU WERE GOING DIRECTLY TO A UNIVERSITY. YOU CAN START RIGHT NOW BY CLICKING ON THE NEXT BUTTON.