Want to study a vocational course in Information Technology? What about a Diploma of IT (Artificial Intelligece) or an Advance Diploma of IT (Business Analysis) at GBCA in Melbourne.
Information Technology is essential to every business and organization and can be applied to many diﬀerent employment pathways. Students within this discipline acquire in-depth knowledge and skills in design, development, and implementation of a range of software-based systems over computer network infrastructures.
Program design for students who wish to develop Techno-Commercial skills in Information Technology and Business. Students will develop knowledge and skills to identify business needs and map it to ICT requirements. This course includes key Project Management units but delivers much more than Project Management skills.
If you consider studying these program, you will be able to provide a broader rather than specialised ICT support function, applying a wide range of higher level technical skills in ICT areas such as:
- IT support,
- Database development,
- Web development,
- Each diploma is one year (58 weeks for the diploma and 52 weeks for the advanced diploma) totalling 2 years for the package.
- 2.5 days per week – Contact hours (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
- Monday and Tuesday (0900 – 1700)
- Wednesday (0900 – 1300)
- AU$14,000 Package for two years (Tuition fee for students located within Australia, starting 2020, fee for 2 years, deposit of only AU$1,500 )
- AU$23,000 Package for two years (Tuition fee for students located outside Australia, starting 2020, fee for 2 years, deposit of only 1 semester of the first year and 1 trimester of the second year)
- Satisfactory completed Australian level 11
- IELTS 5.5 or internal placement test for student located within Australia.
Pathways offered by GBCA
Pathway to Canberra University: Students who successfully complete the Diploma of Information Technology with GBCA are eligible for advanced standing of up to one (1) year into the Bachelor of IT at the University of Canberra (Bruce Campus).
Pathway to Deakin University: Students who successfully complete the Diploma of Information Technology with GBCA are eligible for credit exemption of up to a maximum of 8 out of 24 credit points into the Bachelor of Information Technology (S326) at Deakin University.
Don’t miss this opportunity!!! Dare to explore new opportunities!!!
Global Business College of Australia (GBCA)
GBCA is a registered training organisation that offers pathway programs to the University of Canberra and Deakin University.
You can study a Bachelor, Undergraduate or Masters program in Business or Information Technology offered by the University of Canberra (UC) in Melbourne CBD by GBCA.
For more information about the vocational programs in Information Technology offered by GBCA, their courses, and start an application, you just have to register and choose an education expert to guide you and resolve any concerns you might have, as well as advise you for free even in your visa process.