UC has announced a new promotional offering for the Onshore International student cohort. For any new commencing student applying for Semester 2, 2021, they are offering a relocation grant for UC accommodation for a duration of 6 weeks.
To be eligible, you must
- Be a new international student commencing study in Semester 2, 2021 in the areas of Information Technology, Education, Arts & Design or Business at the University of Canberra
- Complete a National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) income assessment and be deemed eligible for NRAS accommodation; and
- Not be a current resident of Canberra
Terms and conditions
- Students must accept their offer and apply for accommodation at least 4 weeks before commencement of Semester 2, being 5 July 2021; andsign the standard 6-month accommodation contract to cover the duration of Semester 2 as instructed by UC Reservations.
- Students may choose between Weeden Lodge or Campus West, subject to availability.
- The Grant will be issued on a first come first serve basis until the Grant reaches the budget.
- This is a one-off offering and will not be continued into future intakes.
- If the student cancels their contract within the first 6 weeks of their stay they will not be eligible for any financial handout from the Grant and will not apply for another intake if a new contract is created.
Why you will love UC
The University of Canberra was founded in 1990 and is already classified in 1.2% of the best universities in the world (TIMES HIGHER EDUCATION WORLD UNIVERSITY).
It has 5 faculties and about 17 thousand students among them. These are:
- Business, Government and Law
- Sciences and technology
- Art and Design
Its strong work in research has allowed to contribute worldwide in the development of WiFi, black boxes, powdery mildew, ultrasound and cervical cancer vaccine among others.
Do you want more?
If you are looking for more information about University of Canberra, degrees, and start an application, you just have to register, choose an education expert and you will receive counselling, help with your application and even assistance with the student visa. You will get guidance throughout your trip and answers to your questions every step of the way.